Job Finding Tips
- Do your homework. Check out ALIS
- Know yourself. The more you know about what you value, what you’re interested in and what you’re good at, the more likely you’ll be to make effective choices about your career.
- Stay on top. Getting organized means more than making sure you have all the things you will need to find and start work as soon as possible.
- Plan for the future. Know what type of employment you are looking for and what field you would like to work in.
- Get out there! Volunteering can help you reach your career goals through experience, networking and expanding your skills.